Madrid, Sep 21 (EFE).- The instability will continue tomorrow, with the possibility of locally strong rains and thunderstorms in the Valencian Community and the Balearic Islands, and probable hail, especially on the Valencian coasts and Pitiusas, according to the weather forecast. of the National Meteorological Agency (Aemet).
Precipitation will be less likely in eastern Andalusia, Murcia and the eastern Iberian system, however, the Aemet put Andalusia, Aragon, the Balearic Islands, Catalonia, the region of Murcia and the Valencian Community on a yellow warning for rain or storms.
In the south of Catalonia, the Valencian Community and the west of the Balearic Islands, the sky will be cloudy; with intervals of low clouds in the morning in large areas of the northeast and southwest peninsular quadrants, as well as in the eastern area of Cantabria and the northeast and southeast of Galicia, with the probability of causing fogs and fog banks in the morning with a tendency to dissipate, leaving slightly cloudy like the rest of the Peninsula.
In the eastern, southern and central thirds of the peninsula there will be an increase in evolution clouds and also in the rest of the Balearic Islands, with rains and thunderstorms in the southeastern third of the peninsula with the likely to become locally strong in Murcia and eastern Andalusia.
In the Valencian Community and the Eastern Iberian System there will also be showers and thunderstorms, with the likelihood that they will spread scatteredly and occasionally to the rest of the areas. Probable early morning rains are also expected in the vicinity of Murcia and southeast Castilla-La Mancha.
Maximum temperatures will increase in the eastern area of Cantabria and fall in western Galicia, southern Catalonia, the Valencian Community and Pitiusas, while minimum temperatures will increase in the interior areas of the northeast of the peninsula and will fall in eastern Andalusia, with little thermal change in the rest of the country.
The wind will blow from the east and northeast in western Cantabria, the northern Balearic Islands and the coasts of Catalonia and northern Galicia. In the rest, it will be a variable light wind, with a predominance of the breeze regime on the coasts, and a westerly component on the Atlantic side. Trade winds are announced in the Canary Islands.
FORECASTS BY THE AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES
– GALICIA: slightly cloudy sky and passages of high clouds at dawn, with passages of low clouds in the northeast and on the southeast coast, some clouds of evolution in the afternoon in the mountainous areas of the southeastern quadrant and at the end of the day increasing with cloudy skies throughout the territory. Possibility of scattered morning mists in the interior of Lugo, which will be accompanied by some fog banks and also, although with less probability, in Bajo Miño and Rias Baixas. Low unchanged or slightly decreasing and maximum decreasing on the west coast, slightly rising in the northeast interior of Lugo and with little change elsewhere. Variable loose wind that will blow with greater intensity and from the east and northeast on the northern coasts, although with a tendency to subside at the end.
– ASTURIAS: sky with few clouds and intervals of high clouds, and low clouds in the western interior at dawn, where there will be a possibility of fog in the morning and some cloudiness of evolution l in the afternoon in the mountain range, at the end of the day becoming cloudy in the western half. Minimums with little change, although in the Picos de Europa they will experience local increases, maximums with little change on the coast and a slight increase in the rest. Variable light wind, stronger and easterly on the coast early in the day and in the morning, easing to a breeze in the afternoon.
– CANTABRIA: Partly cloudy or clear, with a few low clouds at dawn that can bring banks of mist and fog during the morning in the southern third, increasing in intervals of high clouds from the late afternoon. Lows are expected with little change except for ascents in the southwest mountainous areas and uphill highs, slight on the coast and more pronounced farther south. Variable light wind, temporarily oriented northeast and north during the central hours of the day.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: sky with few or no clear clouds and intervals of low clouds at dawn in the interior with mists and fog banks in the morning that one would expect at night on the eastern coast , increasing at the end of the day by intervals of high clouds. Low unchanged and maximum rise, light on the coast and variable light wind with a temporary tendency in the afternoon to the north and northeast.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: slightly cloudy sky, with changing cloudiness in the south and possibility of scattered light rain in the mountainous areas of the southwest. Low unchanged and high rising in the northeast and unchanged in the rest. Loose variable wind.
– NAVARRA: clear or with few clouds and some intervals of low clouds in the early hours of the day that will not reach the Ribera de Ebro and will be accompanied by mists and fog banks in the morning in the Aralar and Urbasa mountain ranges. Minimum unchanged or slightly decreasing, except for local increases at the eastern end of the Pyrenees and maximum increases in the north and unchanged in the rest. Variable light wind.
– LA RIOJA: slightly cloudy with high clouds, low unchanged and high slightly rising. Variable light wind.
– ARAGÓN: cloudy periods, with low cloudiness in the morning in the Ebro depression and changing cloudiness during the day in the south of Teruel and in Huesca. South of Teruel, rain in the afternoon, sometimes accompanied by a thunderstorm, more intense in the southeast where it can be locally strong; in Huesca, low chance of scattered and occasional showers. Fog patches in the morning south of Teruel. Lows rising in the Ebro depression and unchanged elsewhere; maximum unchanged or slightly decreasing. Loose variable wind.
– CATALONIA: clouds at the beginning of the day, with a tendency to cloudy periods, with cloudiness evolving throughout the day, especially in the mountain area. South of Tarragona, rain and occasional thunderstorms in the first part of the day that can be locally strong or even very strong. In the afternoon, possibility of scattered and occasional showers in mountainous areas. Deepening lows west of the central low and with little change elsewhere; maximum decrease in southern Tarragona and other areas of the western third, and no change in the rest. Loose easterly wind, with moderate intervals on the coast.
– EXTREMADURA: slightly cloudy, with cloudiness developing in the afternoon and possibility of scattered light rain in the mountains of the north and south. Mists and fog banks likely in the morning. Slightly declining lows and unchanged highs. Variable loose wind, setting from the west in the afternoon.
– COMMUNITY OF MADRID: low cloudiness increasing high cloud intervals and diurnal evolution in the afternoon, with the possibility of some scattered showers in the mountains. Temperatures unchanged or slightly decreasing, more pronounced in the mountain minimum. Variable loose wind, with a predominance of the southwest in the afternoon.
– CASTILE-LA MANCHA: cloudy periods, with probability of showers with thunderstorms in the southeast at dawn. Little cloudiness with intervals of low clouds in the morning and an evolution during the day, more abundant in the eastern mountainous areas, in the rest. Likely rain accompanied by a thunderstorm in the eastern third during the afternoon, with the possibility of occurring in the rest of the eastern half and north of Toledo. Mists and fog banks in the morning in the western half and the Serranía de Cuenca. Minimum downhill, generally light; highs with slight changes, predominating the climbs in the southern half and the descents in Guadalajara and Cuenca. Variable light wind.
VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: cloudy sky, with rain and thunderstorms throughout the day, in the first half of the day preferably in the coastal areas, and in the interior in the afternoon, which can be locally strong or very strong . Lows with little change and falling highs. Variable loose wind with tendency to easterly component at noon.
– REGION OF MURCIA: cloudy sky, with showers and thunderstorms that can be locally strong, more likely inland and during the afternoon, opening clear at the end of the day. Lows declining; maximum unchanged. Variable loose wind, with intervals of eastern component.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: in Pitiusas and west of Majorca, sky covered with rain occasionally accompanied by a storm that can be strong or even very strong until late afternoon; in the rest, cloudy periods with the possibility of occasional showers. Temperatures with little change or decrease in daytime temperatures. Generally light northeast wind.
– ANDALUSIA: generally slightly cloudy sky. Periods of low cloud and mist in the morning in the western third, with the possibility of fog. Cloudiness pattern during the day in the eastern third and mountain ranges in the rest, with a chance of rain and occasional thunderstorms during the afternoon, which can be locally strong in the interior Oriental. Low unchanged or declining; maximum in ascent in the Sierra Morena and unchanged in the rest. Loose wind generally variable, more intense in the afternoon.
– CANARY ISLANDS: north of the islands with greater relief, north of Lanzarote and north-east of Fuerteventura, cloudy periods, with the opening of wide sunny spells in the afternoon. Little risk of light rain on the northeast side of La Palma in the first part of the day. In the rest, a little cloudy or clear. Temperatures with little change except for a slight local increase in inland areas. Northeast wind, more intense on the southeastern and northwestern slopes of the islands with greater relief, where strong intervals could occur. In the high areas, generally light wind of variable direction, except in the central peaks of Tenerife, where it will be from the moderate southwest, sometimes strong.